December 18, 2008

Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. The days have just been flying by! I've been keeping myself busy with Christmas-related things and trying my very best to do what I can to secure myself some schooling. I've only had job interviews with one company and, if I had to choose, it's not really where I'd want to end up. That's why I'm really hoping unemployment pulls through with paying for the certificate program I'd like to attend. Who do I have to sweet talk?

On a more festive note, hubby and I got our Christmas tree just short of a week ago. I have photos that I'll be posting later of us decorating it. I love our tree! It's got a woodland theme. With red and white lights. It's such a comfy, cozy tree.

Right now though, I must tackle some more Christmas-ness! A cat plushie for Maple (since she loves chasing cats) and some truffle-y goodness for friends. See you soon!