May 22, 2007

A Long Week...

So, if anyone has actually been checking my blog, you'll notice that week two of my sewing project was very looooong (as pointed out by another blogger). I had the idea to track my progress on a whim and, because of this, I wasn't very dedicated to actually doing it. I did finish the project, I just didn't plan properly with blogging and taking photos along the way.

I started on a tote bag for the summer months and am about halfway done. I need to assemble the bag and sew on the straps, but afterwards I'm going to post the finished photos. It seems like the step-by-step photo blogging would be tedious to read through. All future projects, from here on out, will be posted as finished works.

Also, since I often have plenty of free time while on the job, I'm going to venture into blogging about another passion of mine: clothes and makeup. (I'm such a girl!) I pass a lot of the time by online shopping- well, window shopping- and would love to bring my finds and reviews to you. Stay tuned...